“I am passionate about supporting children in their development.”
- Anne Pearson is the founder and educational therapist at Field of Dreams.
- Anne is a Registered Early Childhood Teacher with over 30 years experience working for the Queensland Department of Education.
- Qualifications (UNI etc)
- She is a member of the Early Childhood Teachers Association (ECTA)and has been on the State Co-ordinating Committee for 10 years.
- ECIA member striving to achieve best practice standard.
- Anne is also studying to become a Qualified Equine Assisted Learning professional, and is passionate about using animals to support young children to achieve their goals in a loving, caring environment.
- Anne is currently involved in various training and support programs which ensure her knowledge and skills are continually refreshed and extended.
- Anne is a regular attendee at conferences and workshops where she is kept well informed with new evidence based, researched practice. Anne also supports fellow teachers through presenting at conferences and workshops.
- Anne has taught in Queensland state schools since 1986. The majority of this time has been in the early years as a Preschool then a Prep teacher, with a special interest and expertise in supporting young children with additional needs.
Position: Founder & Educational Therapist
Phone: 0408 067 165